Nature's Way Black Elderberry Capsules, 1,150 mg per serving, Immune Support, 100-Count (Packaging May Vary)
FREE Shipping - ZERO Tax
Arrives between and
Order Before 7pm EST
- Black Elderberry is a popular herbal remedy, especially during the winter season.
- Berries and flowers are rich in flavonoids, which are believed to provide therapeutic effects.
- Non-GMO Project, Tru-ID Certified
- Contains no, artifical coloring, flavoring, corn, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast
- Elderberry was used by Native Americans in traditional winter season remedies.
- The berries and flowers are rich in flavonoids, which are believed to provide its therapeutic effects.
- All parts of the elder are believed to be beneficial.
Details: Black Elderberry (also known as European Elderberry) is native to Europe and has been used to make sweet liqueurs or cordials. It has been used for centuries for traditional immune support.* At Nature's Way, we believe nature knows best. That's why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. It's the way we deliver uncompromising quality and help you live healthier.
Brand: Nature's Way
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.4 x 2.1 inches
We Also Recommend
Nature's Bounty Elderberry Gummies, Contains Vitamin A, C, D, E and Zinc, 40 Gummies
Rootcha High Potency Magnesium Zinc Complex – Sleep, Recovery, Immune Support (120ct)
Premium Immune Support Booster, Powerful [10-in-1] Elderberry, Zinc, Vitamin C, E, B6, Echinacea, Garlic, Probiotic & Turmeric Blend. High Potency, Supports a Healthy Respiratory System, 60 Veg Caps