Alpha Medical Plantar Fascitis Night Splint Heel & Foot Pain; P.F. Brace L4398 (Medium)
FREE Shipping - ZERO Tax
Arrives between and
Order Before 7pm EST
- ~ Provides gentle stretch to the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon
- ~ Helps alleviate night time foot and heel pain
- ~ Lightweight, low profile shell is sturdy and breathable
- ~ Three padded straps with buckles to ensure immobilization
- ~ Soft foam interior is brethable to eliminate heat buildup
Details: The Alpha Medical Brand Night Splint allows the foot to be in a controlled amount of dorsi flexion which provides a gentle stretch to the Achilles Tendon and Plantar Fascia. Gentle stretching helps reduce inflammation, muscle contracture and other associated pain. The Night Splint is made of a sturdy and lightweight low-profile shell with a breathable soft foam interior. There are three padded straps with buckles on the outside of the splint to ensure immobilization and adjustable dorsi flexion straps for stretching of the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon. Recommend HCPC L4398
Men's Shoe Size - Less Than 7
Women's Shoe Size - Less Than 7.5
Plastic Shell Foot Length: 9 3/8"
Men's Shoe Size - 7.5 - 10
Women's Shoe Size - 8 - 10.5
Plastic Shell Foot Length: 10 3/8"
Men's Shoe Size 10.5 and up
Women's Shoe Size - 11 and up
Plastic Shell Foot Length: 11 1/4"
1. Begin by un-attaching the 3 straps across the front of the night splint using the quick-snaps provided. Do not loosen the dorsi-flexion straps at this time.
1. Place your foot into the night splint, making sure the heel fits snug against the heel of the splint.
2. Attach the bottom strap and adjust until snug. The straps should be fed under the dorsi-flexion straps.
3. Continue by attaching the remaining 2 straps as described above. Adjust straps for tightness as needed.
1. Un-attach the dorsi-flexion straps and simultaneously pull to adjust the dorsi-flexion to the desired level. If pain is experienced with the night splint in the resting position, the wedge can be removed from under the toe for less dorsi-flexion.
Hand wash using cold water and mild detergent. Air dry. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach any part of this brace.
Brand: ALPHA MEDICAL
Package Dimensions: 16.0 x 5.2 x 4.2 inches