Babo Care Shoulder Stability Brace for Men and Women, Pressure Pad Light and Breathable Neoprene Shoulder Support for Rotator Cuff, Dislocated AC Joint, Labrum Tear, Shoulder Pain, Shoulder Compression Sleeve
FREE Shipping - ZERO Tax
Arrives between and
Order Before 7pm EST
- 1, PRESSURE PAD FOR ICE OR HOT: If you address your shoulder tendonitis early enough, you can follow on your own are: Rest, Ice and Posture. We design a pressure pad for ice pack, and detail is in the Users Manual (NOTE: not include ice pack)
- 2, STRONGER AND RELIABLE SUPPORT: Babo Care shoulder brace provide stronger, more reliable support, it can help: Speed up the recovery process, Protect your shoulder from further injury, Provide compression(which may enhance the receptors in your skin and help your brain better understand the position of your shoulder.)
- 3, TWO WAY ADJUSTING: Easily adjustable and strong Velcro straps and high quality plastic buckle design for adjusting on right or left shoulder, both for men and women. Adult size( Arm size: 9.8''-16.1'', Chest size: 33''- 45'')
- 4, BREATHABLE NEOPRENE: Babo Care shoulder brace can be worn to recover from your shoulder injury or to ease discomfort.
- 5, 45-DAYS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Try our products/services for 45 days and see what happens for you - we think you'll be pleasantly surprised. If you are not 100% satisfied, contact us, we will offer you a full refund of the original purchase price for up to 45 days
Details: Most shoulder problems fall into four major categories: (1) Tendon inflammation (bursitis or tendinitis) or tendon tear (2) Instability (3) Arthritis (4) Fracture (broken bone) Other much less common causes of shoulder pain are tumors, infection, and nerve-related problems. Anatomy: Your shoulder is made up of three bones: your upper arm bone (humerus), your shoulder blade (scapula), and your collarbone (clavicle). The head of your upper arm bone fits into a rounded socket in your shoulder blade. This socket is called the glenoid. A combination of muscles and tendons keeps your arm bone centered in your shoulder socket. These tissues are called the rotator cuff. They cover the head of your upper arm bone and attach it to your shoulder blade. The Ultimate Buyers Guide to Shoulder Braces A shoulder brace is a sling-like device designed to support and strengthen your shoulder. Shoulder braces are not for day-to-day use, but rather for individuals who have experienced a shoulder injury. A shoulder brace can be used to heal your shoulder quickly and avoid such damage. Unlike a basic sling, shoulder braces provide stronger, more reliable support. As your rehab progresses, a shoulder brace can be used to increase “proprioception”—your sense of how your body is positioned. if you are not 100% satisfied with the shoulder brace you have bought you can simply return them and get you money back. Click "Add to Cart" NOW And Purchase Your Own Babo Care Shoulder Brace.
Brand: Babo Care
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.0 x 1.5 inches