Banyan Botanicals Triphala Powder – Organic Formula of Amla, Haritaki & Bibhitaki – for Daily Detoxifying, Cleansing & Rejuvenation* – Maintains Regularity* – ½lb. – Non-GMO Sustainably Sourced
FREE Shipping - ZERO Tax
Arrives between and
Order Before 7pm EST
- TRIPHALA is recommended and used more than any other Ayurvedic herbal formulation. Translating as “three fruits” in Sanskrit, this formula of amla, haritaki, and bibhitaki is known to assist in natural internal cleansing while it also nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues. Made from the highest quality organic triphala powder, this traditional formula gently maintains regularity, cleanses the colon, supports healthy digestion, and promotes absorption.*
- COMMONLY taken as a daily herbal supplement for gentle cleansing of the colon and regularity, Triphala powder is a great part of a daily routine. Benefits can be experienced in as soon as a day, although it may take longer. Ayurveda recommends taking herbal formulas for at least 4–6 weeks to allow the herbs time to assimilate in the tissues, starting with the smallest recommended amount and slowly increasing as needed.*
- TRIPHALA POWDER is the most traditional way to take this formula. Triphala powder is preferred over triphala capsules because the taste can still be experienced. Taste is considered by Ayurveda to be an essential part of the process as it starts the digestive process and sends signals that initiate the body’s own inner pharmacy.*
- BANYAN BOTANICALS is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- THE BANYAN GUARANTEE—100% Satisfaction: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Details: Balancing Formula for Detoxification & Rejuvenation*
Triphala is recommended and used more than any other Ayurvedic herbal formulation. Popular for its unique ability to gently cleanse and detoxify the system while simultaneously replenishing and nourishing it, this traditional formula supports the proper functions of the digestive, circulatory, respiratory and genitourinary systems. Translated as "three fruits", it is composed of the dried fruits of amalaki, bibhitaki and haritaki. Triphala readily removes excess vata, pitta and kapha from the body, bringing balance and proper functioning to the system. It is commonly taken as a daily supplement to help maintain balance of the doshas.*
Brand: Banyan Botanicals
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 5.5 x 0.7 inches