benaGene - Thermally Stabilized Oxaloacetate Anti-Aging Supplement
FREE Shipping - ZERO Tax
Arrives between and
Order Before 7pm EST
- SUPPORTS CELLULAR ENERGY: A key metabolite, oxaloacetate is essential for energy production. benaGene provides your body with additional oxaloacetate.
- POTENT ANTIOXIDANT - benaGene inactivates free-radicals including TBARS and h2O2.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED - Used by over 2,000 physicians, benaGene is a favorite of many doctors
- SCIENTIFICALLY DEVELOPED AND INVESTIGATED - Numerous investigations into oxaloacetate have been researched and publishing, including several clinical trials.
- PATENTED BIOTECHNOLOGY MADE IN THE USA - benaGene is powered by internationally patented thermally stabilized oxaloacetate and made in cGMP facilities in the United States.
Details: benaGene (oxaloacetate) was first developed from research into the molecular pathways of the calorie restricted metabolic state. Working with researchers at UCSD, UCLA, and UC Riverside, Terra Biological discovered biotechnology able to stimulate the same molecular pathways as calorie restriction with oxaloacetate, without actually reducing calorie intake. Currently, the unique benaGene formula holds over 10 patents, has undergone five clinical trials, and has sold more than 5 million doses all over the world. As humans age, normal cells run out of telomere length and stop replicating in a process called cell senescence. They become prone to chronic inflammation, and our stem cells decline in functionality. The quality, activity, and number of our mitochondria also declines. As a result, our bodies sometimes need a little extra help. Supplementing with oxaloacetate not only provides the metabolites necessary for the mitochondria to do their job, but also helps form fresh new mitochondria for increased energy production. We are often asked if benaGene will allow you to live longer. Seeing how the test would take over 100 years, we really do not know. Many of us that take benaGene feel that we cannot wait for the definitive answer to this question, especially when the science is so hopeful.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 4.3 x 1.7 inches