BraceAbility Hard Plastic Thumb Splint | Arthritis Treatment Brace to Immobilize & Stabilize CMC, Basal and MCP Joints for Trigger Thumb, Tendonitis Pain, Sprains (Medium - Left Hand)
FREE Shipping - ZERO Tax
Arrives between and
Order Before 7pm EST
- SIZING: To choose your size, carefully measure the circumference around your thumb knuckle at the widest point, in inches. Size MEDIUM LEFT fits your left hand and thumb knuckle circumferences between 2 5/8"-3". IF BETWEEN SIZES, ORDER THE SMALLER SIZE.
- Brace prevents thumb flexion and extension, helping alleviate pain associated with post-op recovery, arthritic thumbs, De Quervain’s tenosynovitis, gamekeeper's thumb, skier’s thumb, osteoarthritis, trigger thumb, ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) injuries, fractures, dislocations, sprains, etc.
- Saddle joint immobilizer can be worn beneath gloves and throughout the day for support while typing or during low-impact exercises and activities, for example.
- Rigid thumb splint is made out of a latex-free, perforated polyamide plastic and an elastic / medical-grade Velcro wrist strap, making it both durable and waterproof.
- To eliminate any discomfort throughout the day, a soft universally sized polyester undersleeve and extra padding is included to prevent the MCP thumb splint from rubbing or chafing against your skin.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 3.0 inches