Carlson - Vitamin A, 25000 IU (7500 mcg RAE), Immune Support, Vision Health, Antioxidant, Vitamin A Supplements, 250 Softgels
FREE Shipping - ZERO Tax
Arrives between and
Order Before 7pm EST
- IMMUNE HEALTH: Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that supports healthy immune system function.
- VISION HEALTH - Vitamin A plays an important role in helping our eyes adapt to light changes.
- HEALTHY SKIN - Vitamin A Palmitate supports skin health.
- 25,000 IU (7,500 MCG RAE) - A single soft gel provides 15,000 IU (7,500 mcg RAE) of vitamin A from cod liver oil and retinyl palmitate.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED SINCE 1965 - All Carlson products are tested by an FDA-registered laboratory for potency and quality.
Details: Vitamin A 25,000 IU is important for healthy vision. It plays an important role in helping the eyes adapt to light changes. Vitamin A deficiency can result in "night blindness." Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that also promotes skin, bone, and immune system health.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.1 x 2.0 inches
We Also Recommend
Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories - 30 Count, 600mg (RECOMMENDED DOSAGE) - 100% Pure Made in USA
Natural Non-Fortified Nutritional Yeast Flakes (24 oz.) Whole Food Based Protein Powder, Vitamin B Complex, Beta-glucans and 18 Amino Acids
AloeCure® Advanced Formula for Immune Support, Acid Buffer for Bouts of Acid Reflux and Heartburn, Support Regularity, Helps Stomach Discomfort.2 Pack