CoQ10 UBIQUINONE – Powerful Antioxidant for Heart and Vascular Health
FREE Shipping - ZERO Tax
Arrives between and
Order Before 7pm EST
- UBIQUINOL -THE ACTIVE FORM OF COQ10: Studies show that when we are young, our bodies synthesize CoQ10 well. But as we get older, the body’s ability to convert CoQ10 to Ubiquinol diminishes. As we age, CoQ10 supplements may become less effective.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT: Ubiquinol is the activated, antioxidant form of CoQ10 that helps neutralize excess free radicals and helps protect cells against damage.
- HIGH ABSORPTION: Helps to Provide Optimal Cellular Energy To Heart, Brain & Aids in Delivering Oxygen To All Your Cells
- ESSENTIAL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION: CoQ10 plays a vital role in the production of energy in the body. Taking a CoQ10 supplement helps increase natural CoQ10 levels that can be depleted by age and cholesterol-lowering statin medications
Ubiquinol – The Active Form of CoQ10
CoQ10 exists in your body primarily in two forms: ubiquinone and ubiquinol.
Your body utilizes both forms of CoQ10 and is constantly converting between ubiquinone and ubiquinol depending on its current need.
Qunol Ubiquinol can help protect your cells from damage because it contains extra-strength ubiquinol, a powerful tool in the fight against free radicals!
- Featuring Ubiquinol – The Active Form of CoQ10
- Powerful Antioxidant
- Supports Heart and Vascular Health
- Essential for Energy Production
Beneficial to Statin Medication Users
When you take statin medications to lower your cholesterol levels, you can also lower your CoQ10 levels. In fact, taking statins can decrease your natural CoQ10 by as much as 40 percent.
Supports Heart and Vascular Health
CoQ10 is essential for a healthy heart because your heart uses more energy than any other organ.
Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10 – a powerful antioxidant that protects our body’s cells from free radical damage.
UPC : 654690499516