Dr. Mercola, Magnesium L-Threonate, 2,000 mg Per Serving, 30 Servings (90 Capsules), Supports Bone Health, Non GMO, Soy Free, Gluten Free
FREE Shipping - ZERO Tax
Arrives between and
Order Before 7pm EST
- Each Bottle of Magnesium L-Threonate, 2,000 mg Per Serving Contains 30 Servings
- Following Dr. Mercola’s belief in providing the best quality products, this product is Gluten free, GMO free, Soy Free
- Our Magnesium L-Threonate delivers 2,000 mg of patented Magtein magnesium L-threonate, which has a superior absorption characteristic of any form of magnesium.
- Unlike other forms of magnesium that can cause gastrointestinal discomfort and loose stools, magnesium L-threonate does not act as a laxative and can help to significantly reduce GI discomfort.*
- All Dr. Mercola products are backed by a full 90-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us for your money back - no questions asked.
Details: Dietary Supplement Magtein Dr. Mercola has been providing quality products since 2001. As you grow older, your body becomes less efficient and effective in absorbing important vitamins and minerals. So, despite a healthy diet rich in fresh organic vegetables, you may still come up short in certain nutrients. One such mineral that might need extra help with is magnesium. And that's why I created Magnesium L-Threonate. So what makes my Magnesium L-Threonate supplement so special? Magnesium L-Threonate... Completely avoids magnesium stearate - Magnesium stearate is not a healthy source of magnesium to help boost your supply. Delivers a high-absorption formula - Magnesium L-Threonate was selected over other forms of magnesium due to its excellent absorption characteristics. Incorporates high-penetration characteristics - Animal studies have shown how Magnesium L-Threonate uniquely crosses the blood-brain barrier and penetrates cell membranes. Takes advantage of high-tech encapsulation and delivery system - The Licaps encapsulation/delivery system provides superb leakage protection. Helps manage potential discomfort - Many forms of magnesium can cause unpleasant gastrointestinal discomfort. Magnesium L-Threonate is not a stool-softener and does not act as a laxative. Provides practical, easy-to-take servings - By taking 1g after lunch (or in the afternoon) and 1g at bedtime with plenty of water, it's quick and convenient to take. Is delivered by a reputable high-quality manufacturer - With its commitment to product innovation, the chosen manufacturer has been a trusted source for core functional ingredients since 1996. Plus, Magnesium L-Threonate is free from any genetically engineered (GE) ingredients.
Brand: Dr. Mercola
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.5 x 3.4 inches