NOW Supplements, NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine)600 mg with Selenium & Molybdenum, 100 Veg Capsules
FREE Shipping - ZERO Tax
Arrives between and
Order Before 7pm EST
- FREE RADICAL PROTECTION*/MAINTAINS CELLULAR HEALTH*: Take 1 NOW NAC veggie capsule with selenium and molybdenum twice daily for free radical protection and to maintain cellular health*. N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine, and molybdenum and selenium are essential trace minerals that facilitate the production of several important enzymes.*
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: Black spots may appear in NAC because of a normal oxidative reaction, but product is safe to consume. These spots are NOT mold or any other micro-contamination. Micro-testing has been performed to assess product safety.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten, Kosher, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, UL Certified
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Details: Product Description N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine. It is a sulfur-containing amino acid that acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures and is also necessary for the formation of glutathione.* Molybdenum and selenium are essential trace minerals that facilitate the production of several important enzymes.* Take 1 capsule twice daily. Black speckling may occur over time after package is opened, but product is safe to consume. NAC is a sulfur-containing amino acid so an unpleasant smell is possible. Leave dessicant and charcoal packets in bottle after opening to delay oxidation and control odor (if any). Brand Story By NOW Foods
Brand: Now Foods
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.3 x 2.2 inches