Organic Wild Blueberry Powder, Wild-Crafted from Nordic Forests, 100% Whole Fruit Bilberry, 35-Day Supply, 6 oz, Freeze-Dried Wild Blueberries, High in Anthocyanins, No Added Sugar, Free Recipe Book
FREE Shipping - ZERO Tax
Arrives between and
Order Before 7pm EST
- ✅ LAB TESTED - Our organic unsweetened wild Nordic blueberries (aka bilberries) are high in antioxidants, anthocyanins and polyphenols. Our wild blueberry powder is made from whole berries, so the powder contains pulp, seeds and skins of the bilberries.
- ✅ HOW MANY FRESH WILD BERRIES ARE THERE? 6 oz. of organic blueberry powder raw = 46.82 oz. of fresh, juicy, organic wild blueberries. Our berry powder is sweet and purple or dark violet in color, unlike cultivated blueberries, throughout the berry.
- ✅ FREEZE-DRYING is our secret ingredient. We freeze-dry our berries, which is the best method for preserving all the nutrients and taste. Wild blueberries contain several times more flavonoids and four times as much anthocyanin as cultivated blueberries.
- ✅ EASY TO USE. As our organic wild blueberry powder is very fine in texture, it mixes easily with smoothies, yogurt, porridge, muesli, protein shakes etc. Please note: our wild blueberry powder organic does not dissolve in water.
- ✅ HANDPICKED FROM NORDIC CLIMATE. 65% of Finland is covered with forests and it has the highest number of the world’s largest certified organic forest berry areas. Wild blueberries grown in Northern countries form extremely high levels of antioxidants.
Details: Bilberries (wild blueberries) are nature's own vitamin, mineral and polyphenol pills. Bilberry (wild blueberry) is very different from the cultivated blueberry. Bilberry grows in wild forests, while the blueberry is cultivated. The wild blueberry is handpicked and grows ecologically, with no carbon or water footprint. The wild blueberry contains anthocyanin at a level that is 3-5 times higher than that of the cultivated blueberry. Organic wild blueberry powder is an easy way to include this world-famous superfood in your daily diet. Store in a dry, dark place at room temperature. EAT WITHIN 60 DAYS OF OPENING. TIP: Make sure the packaging is sealed and airtight after opening to prevent the powder from clumping and to preserve the highest quality of nutrients. 65% of Finland's total land area is covered in forests. Finland has the highest number of the world's largest, certified organic forest berry areas. In mid-summer, there are 19 hours of daylight in southern Finland, and in the northern Arctic Circle region the sun never sets. This abundance of light causes the formation of anthocyanin compounds and wild blueberries that grow wild in the forests develop extremely high levels of antioxidants. LOOV organic wild blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) powder is made from whole bilberries. Contains the pulp, seeds and skin of the bilberries. Wild Blueberry Powder is nature's own pure and natural form of supplement valued due to it's extremely high anthocyanin content. In industrial usage, some active ingredients can be extracted from bilberries to make dietary supplements.
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 5.5 x 2.0 inches