Vitamin B Supplements Complex with B6, D, Magnesium, Methylated B12 and Folate (Folic Acid). Doctor Formulated Vitamins for Neuro and Energy Support, Helps with Stress.
FREE Shipping - ZERO Tax
Arrives between and
Order Before 7pm EST
- DOCTOR FORMULATED B Complex vitamins for neuro/brain, support helps improve memory & concentration
- ACHIEVE RESULTS with Folic Acid (Folate), B6, B12, Vitamin D & Magnesium blend
- OUR UNIQUE FORMULA helps support energy production, metabolic, muscular & nervous systems, encourages red blood cell formation
- NON GMO, VEGAN. FREE of Gluten, Yeast, Artificial Fillers, Flavors and Preservatives. Made with Love and Care in USA at a GMP Certified Facility
- MAGNESIUM MAKES A DIFFERENCE by reducing stress and helping sleep, balancing calcium levels and supporting healthy blood pressure.
Details: Our exclusive Brilliant B+ formula plays important role as cofactors for synthesis of various neurotransmitters required for normal cognition and general neurological health. It consists of B Complex (B6, B12, Folate), Magnesium and Vitamin D, which are blended together for maximum results. It is a well-know fact that B vitamins are important for numerous functions of the human body. They are used for energy production, red blood cells formation, body defense mechanism, and neurological support. B Complex vitamins play fundamental roles by working alone or in tandem with other essential vitamins and minerals. When it comes to neurological concerns, vitamins B6, B12 and Folate (Folic Acid) are extremely important. Deficiency of these essential B group vitamins leads to different neurological and psychological problems. As we age, B vitamins deficiency is a common finding due to decrease absorption and is secondary due to reduction of stomach acid secretion. Research shows that 68% of Americans do not consume the recommended daily intake of magnesium, and 19% of people do not even consume even half of recommended daily intake. Magnesium deficiency is a major factor in many common health problems. Research also suggests that vitamin B6 stimulates absorption of magnesium in the gut. Many studies have demonstrated that optimal vitamin D levels help to enhance cognitive function. Vitamin D helps to control the conversion of tryptophan to serotonin (neurotransmitter that is responsible for maintaining mood balance). Serotonin is manufactured in the brain and the intestines. As a neurotransmitter, serotonin influences brain cells that have direct effect on memory, mood, behavior, sleep, appetite, digestion, sexual desire and function.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches